Understanding the passive income and active income can give you an advantage to your financial literacy, you have to know the Four (4) Sources of Income.

This Article has a content about Cashflow Quadrant....
a. Employment
b. Self Employed
c. Business
d. Investor content included about

a. Relational Marketing or Network Marketing - Are not FOCUSES entirely in selling we are focusing in INVITING and TEACHING just what John D. Rockefeller says

"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 peoples effort than 100% of my own effort"
one percent 0f thier effort2

b. Traditional Business - Focus On Selling
c. Direct Selling
d. Linear Income
e. Passive Income
 (Click Play to Watch This Video)
This Video is credit to Chinkee Tan
 
Did This Blog Help You? If so, If they did please do me a favor and share them with someone who this could benefit from it. I would greatly appreciate if you Like my Facebook Page. I’ll be glad share my opinion, strategies and techniques in order for me to help you in some ways. Good Luck!

Your Friend in Success,
2x2pilipinas1withsignature
               

Discover How You Can Start Your Own Business Just by Using Facebook & The Internet Watch the Free Videos here!!!

Want to know why Poor are getting Poorer and Rich are getting Richer? Click here


Share/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Comment here