Network Marketing is a Relationship Business it provide a quality training thru helping and educating people on how to become an entrepreneur, a businessman. Talk to people and share knowledge about how to become successful in life.

Our goal in Network marketing is to develop other leaders and empower others. Here is the success process in relational marketing:

1. Teach them everything you know about the company profile, product, marketing plan, system, share them what is all about network marketing. Ito ang dapat mong matutuhan:
a. Believe in GOD
b. Believe in your UPLINE
c. Believe in your DOWNLINE
d. And last don't forget to believe in YOURSELF – dito sa pang-apat maraming tao ang nakakalimot sa sarili nilang kakayahan.
e. Sponsoring Skills and Sorting
f. Answering Objection
g. How to Set an Appointment
h. Mindsetting and Right Mindset
i. Closing
j. Online Marketing
k. Attraction Marketing
l. and many more......

Ang gawin mo ay dumikit ka sa mga Skilled Networker at sa mga Positive Friends para maging productive ang business mo. Your Life Today is the RESULT of the DECISION that you made in the PAST. Your life TOMORROW is depend on the DECISION that you made T*O*D*A*Y. If you don't like your RESULT today it is time for you to start making BETTER DECISION.

how to motivate yourself visit-->>> click here
2. Show them how to do it. After you show them
3, Share them the don't and do's and some of the responsibilities that they should have to.
4. Watch them and let them learn on their own.
(click play to watch the video)

Did This Blog Help You? If so, If they did please do me a favor and share them with someone who this could benefit from it. I would greatly appreciate if you Like my Facebook Page and join our Inquiry Group. I’ll be glad share my opinion, strategies and techniques in order for me to help you in some ways. Good Luck!
Your Friend in Success,
2x2pilipinas1withsignature
               

Discover How You Can Start Building Your Wealth Just by Using Facebook & The Internet Watch the Free Videos here!!!

P.S. Do you want to know why I loved Network Marketing? Click here

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is awesome work!! I've really found it a useful blog and I'm thinking of focusing my career on network marketing. I'm kind of lazy and I don't like getting up at 9:00 am and going out of my home to work so I wanted to do something from the comfort of my home. Today I was searching for how to make money online and I saw your blog so I'd like to appreciate you for the effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lulu Doggling thanks for comments I glad to hear your open-minded person, many filipino here in my places are negative and skeptic but if we have the ability and skills, right mindset in doing a network marketing business based on my 1 year experienced after the presentation when I am going to Close them to my opportunity it's about 90% of my prospect when they understand it well and I answer all there objection and if the prospect noticed that you can teach them the how to's immediately they will Join You and your opportunity so guide them to become a leader. I loved Network Marketing :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Fellow open-minded friend glad to know you've been reading my article it's sounds good to me :) . Thanks for sharing your thought I am hoping you are doing your best in networking marketing, Later I will be uploading tutorial on website tips and design.

    ReplyDelete