The Foundation of Network Marketing will depend on the Level of your Knowledge it represent as the deeper the roots are the stronger the kinds of tree will be. 

"The Level of your Income will depend on the level of your Knowledge"

1. 20/80 Pareto Law - 2 people out of 10 people
2. SW Attitude 1. Some Will Join 2. Some Won't Join
3. So What????
4. So Who's Next

3. Bunch of Apple principles
1. Ripe Apple
2. Rotten Apple
3. Unripe Apple Avoid to pay someone in advance - Iwasan mo ang manglibre sa registration
4. Expect Discouragement "The people who are closest to you are the people who can hurt you the most" "Avoid negative people, for they are the greatest destroyer of self confidence and self esteem. Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in You"
5. Focus- A Focus Mind is Powerful

You Should also Know This Foundation
a. Attitude - Good Learning and Listening Attitude
b. Belief first in God
1. Company
2. Product
3. Marketing Plan
4. Upline
5. Downline
6. Yourself
c. Commitment
There are 3 Level of Commitment
1. I'll Try
2. I Will Do my Best
3. I Will Do Whatever it Takes - Kahit anong mangyari tutuloy ka pa rin.
d. Discouragement
1. Relatives
2. Friends
3. Officemates
4. Competetors
e. Excitement Level
f. Focus - A Focus Mind is Powerful Later on I will be uploading my video training..


(Click Play to Watch The Video)

Did This Blog Help You? If so, If they did please do me a favor and share them with someone who this could benefit from it. I would greatly appreciate if you Like my Facebook Page and join our Inquiry Group. I’ll be glad share my opinion, strategies and techniques in order for me to help you in some ways. Good Luck!
         Your Friend in Success,
2x2pilipinas1withsignature
               

Discover How You Can Start Creating Wealth Just by Using Facebook & The Internet Watch the Free Videos here!!!

Q: Baka naman binobola o baka na Brainwash lang ba ako sa Network Marketing! Gusto mo bang malaman? Click here

Share/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Comment here