Posture in Network Marketing is all about being a leader and knowing the value you have when talking to a prospect about your business. Network Marketing is the top millionaire maker industry in the world. So you are actually doing your prospects a favor by telling them about your business.

The key thing here is to STOP begging people to come into business with you. Don’t beg them to come to a home meeting, Listen to a team call or attend a hotel meeting. Just stop begging! I know it doesn’t work because that’s exactly what I did in the beginning. I tried to convince my “friends” and family members to come to my meetings.

And to just take a look at my companies opportunity presentation. I would say things like:  Do me a favor..  Please come to my meeting.. it won't take too long.. or I’ll give you gas money. LOL. There’s no way you will ever hear a Bill Gates or a Donald Trump speak like that. And that’s because they have “Posture”

Posture is Confidence in Business. Being a leader. Knowing you have a great business plan a great product/service and a comp plan that will allow anyone, even with little to no experience be able to make full time income on a part time basis and retire in 5 years.

If you went on a job interview and the recruiter was begging you to take the job. You would wonder what the hell is Wrong with this job. Right? and that’s exactly how you come across when your talking to your prospects if you don’t have Posture.

STOP BEING SO DESPERATE!

Posture in Network Marketing

When your desperate for a sale your prospects can smell it on you. It shows up in your body language and in the tone of your voice. Your prospects can sense the desperation coming from you and the first thing that their thinking is “If this is such a great opportunity, why the hell does he/she keep bothering me to join?

Be Confident When Speaking About your Business

Posture in Network Marketing is all about Confidence. Confidence is Key in any business and especially in this industry. Their was a reason why you joined the Network Marketing industry. You were introduced to a product, company or comp plan. that you felt strongly enough to join and promote. So be enthusiastic and confident when talking about your business. Just keep in mind, If you don’t believe you. No one will believe you.
                         
*Remember: Anything that you chase in life will Run away.*

So why chase them when you can replace them?. I find its best not to get emotionally attached to any one prospect or lead. And the best way to do that is to consistently talk to new people about your business.

Did This Blog Help You? If so, If they did please do me a favor and share them with someone who this could benefit from it. I would greatly appreciate if you Like my Facebook Page and join our Inquiry Group. I’ll be glad share my opinion, strategies and techniques in order for me to help you in some ways. Good Luck!
         Your Friend in Success,
2x2pilipinas1withsignature
               

Discover How You Can Start Creating Wealth Just by Using Facebook & The Internet Watch the Free Videos here!!!
P.S. What is your plan B mo? Click here

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Lorenzo, you make a great point about other people smelling desperation to make a sale. It seems like getting up and keep going is another great point. I'd also add that having a professional website is pretty important in any business. I believe there are many great companies out there who can help someone build a great website. http://www.tricewebdevelopment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article has some vast and valuable information about this subject.Internet Marketing Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quality of your blogs and conjointly the articles and price appreciating.www.publishacademybonus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily.Niche Class Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like your blog. MSBI online training Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. venice cannabis dispensary

    ReplyDelete